Saturday, March 28, 2009

~ + March Rant + ~

Wh0a , sure as heck been long since I last posted.

Anywaysss~ I'm here to talk about what I've done in the last month.

06.03.09 - My first body modification : A navel piercing.



Ta~daaaa



13.03.09 [ Yes it was Friday the 13th] - I got my first tattoo, a tribute to my boyfriend, whom I lovelovelovelove, need I say more?!



The outline for this particular tattoo didn't really hurt at all, in fact it was more of a tickle really. But some parts of the shading weren't fun. I didn't really get the sunburnt sensation since its on a part of my body that doesn't move too much. This one took about 5 days to peel and now its normal with minimal color fading hehe.

25.03.09 - My second piece, on my left upper back. This one is pretty much me wrapped up into a very pretty artwork



For this one though, I guess its cause of the placement BUT, the outline hurt like a bitch, well not the whole part, just the times when he had to go over my shoulder blade, and I was like " Breath in , and out" The shading on the other hand, was SO fun.



Something ridiculously funny happened halfway through the tattooing, where by one of the lights had faulty wiring and started to smoke LOL. Everyone was teasing me cause my tattoo was half-assed =P. So anyway, because of that, and since my tattoo is a colored piece, it took 3 hours and it still isn't completely done, so I have to wait till this heals before I go in again.

I still have another one planned, going to go on my right upper back, but I shall have to be patient.

Information about my tattoo and stuffs :

1) Location : Culture Shock Tattoo and Piercing, Centre Point , Sabah.
2) Price : Depending on the complexity of the piece, size and color
3) Aftercare product : St. Ives Intensive Healing Lotion [Fragrance Free]

So yeah <333

Have fun, and if you are thinking about getting a tattoo, make sure its something that means the most to you, and if it looks pretty too, thats a bonus, otherwise talk it out with your tattoo artist till you have something you love like I did with my second piece.

No comments: